These placemats are a cheery way to brighten your summertime table! You’ll find the tutorial over at Polka Dot Chair!
- Oilcloth -yardage is up to you, you can get 3 placemats out of every 1/2 yard of 60″ wide oilcloth
- Oilcloth for pocket- about 1/4 yard
- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric for the back of the placemats for every 3 placemats
- Teflon Foot for your sewing machine (or you can use this trick if you don’t have a teflon foot)
- Glue Stick
- Binding Clips
- Pinking Blade for Rotary Cutter
- Quilt Ruler
- Template for the pocket
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Summertime Pocket Placemat Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!