I love these sweet little snack bags! Perfect for back to school or stashing your own snacks in your handbag!
You’ll find the tutorial over at Owen’s Olivia!
- Prewashed Fabric (you could even use laminated cotton)
- Light weight to medium fusible interfacing
- Marking pen, chalk, or pencil
- 12″ long piece of Velcro
- Point turner for the corners (not necessary but nice to have)
- Hot iron
- Sewing Thread
- Sewing pins
- Measuring tape or quilter’s ruler
- Sewing machine
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Snack Bag Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!