This floaty, swirly dress is a light and easy dressy dress fit for a little princess!
You’ll find the tutorial for the Midsummer’s Dress over at Charm Stitch!
- fabric for the bodice & skirt (see tutorial)
- cutting mat
- rotary cutter
- water soluble pen or chalk
- safety pin
- fusible interfacing scrap (about 1 x 4 inches)
- buttons or button making kit
- fabric scraps or ready-made bias trim
for making spaghetti strap
- ribbon ties
- button fasteners
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Midsummer Dress Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!