These insulated beverage holders – aka koozies – are just the ticket for those days you get to lounge around outside!
You’ll find a fun tutorial to make your own over at Positively Splendid!
- (1) 11×5″ piece quilting cotton (for the outer body)
- (1) 11×5″ piece quilting cotton (for the body lining)
- (1) 11×5″ piece Insulbright (a heavy duty insulated fleece, found with the interfacings and stabilizers)
- (2) 11×5″ pieces fusible fleece
- (1) 4.25″ piece of 1.5″ Velcro
- Coordinating thread
- Point turning tool
- Denim sewing needle
- Basic sewing supplies: machine, iron, pins, etc.
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Insulated Beverage Holder Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!