This stylish and funky pouch is perfect for so many things…pens and pencils, makeup, whatever you like!
You’ll find the tutorial over at Sew Sweetness!
- 1 fat quarter for the exterior fabric
- 1 fat quarter for the lining fabric
- piece of batting approximately 10″ x 12″
- assorted fabric scraps
- 10″ zipper
- coordinating thread
- glue stick
- circle rotary cutter (optional)r
- invisible marking pen or fabric chalk
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
See the Bubble Zipper Pouch Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!