This awesome sewing caddy will keep all your sewing essentials neat and organized!
You’ll find the tutorial over at How Joyful!
- 2 pieces of fabric 23×15 inches
- 1 piece of fabric 20×14 inches that you will fold in half so it will measure 20×7 inches
- 4 long pieces of fabric of 2 inches wide.
- 2 pieces of lightweight interfacing
- 1 piece of fabric 23×15 inches and 1 piece of 20×7 inches.
- Cutter and matching thread
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
See the full Sewing Caddy tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.