Have you been wanting to sew something for yourself? Well now is your chance! I’m doing a Parisian sew along right now! It will go through April 15th! So go get your pattern and join us! The Parisian top for women has a great peter pan collar and gathered sleeves. It is a PDF sewing pattern so you can download it right to your computer to print at home! Watch PART 1 to see how easy it is to use a PDF pattern!
What will this sew along include?
- Step by step short video tutorials to guide you through the entire process.
- Tips for making short sleeves.
- Tips for sewing a Parisian without the peter pan collar.
- A free pocket pattern.
- Feedback and support at the Go To Patterns facebook group.
- A place to link up your photos! Stay tuned for details.
Where do I buy the pattern?
Sew Along Video PART 1
Are you ready to join?? Leave a comment to let us know you’re joining us! Join the facebook group if you like!