So I heard this rumor that someday, hopefully in the near future, it will be warm again. When the sun finally shines here again, I’m so ready for a picnic!
This wonderful Patchwork & Laminate Picnic Quilt from Maureen Cracknell Handmade is the perfect outdoor summer quilt. You can make one of your own with her pictorial tutorial here!
- 24 – fabric squares measuring 11.5″
- 2 – fabric cuts measuring 4.5″ x 44″
- 2 – yards of Laminate Fabric
- 1 – skein of matching floss or twine or hand-tying
- white thread
- Sewing pins (use the smallest gauge pins you can find, to avoid holes in the laminate)
- Sharp scissors and/or a rotary cutter/mat set
See the full Patchwork & Laminate Picnic Quilt tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.