I’m loving these sweet Heart Pouches – they’re perfect little gifts for Valentines Day – and afterwards, they turn into great little catch alls for bits and bobs!
You can make some of your own with the fabulous tutorial over at The Purl Bee!
- 1/4 yard each of three different polka dot prints
- 1/2 yard of 15mm Grosgrain Ribbon in three coordinating colors.
- Three 7″ nylon zippers in colors to match the background of your fabrics.
- One heart shaped pouch template, available for free download, printed and cut out.
- A seam ripper
- A ruler
- A zipper foot to fit your sewing machine
See the full Heart Pouch tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.