How fun is this Valentines Mailbox!? It’ll provide a place to put all the sweet little cards on Valentines, and after, will provide hours of creative play!
You’ll find the step by step tutorial and free pattern over at Giver’s Log!
- 1 piece of felt, 20 x 15 inches
- 1 piece fabric of your choice, same size
- 2 sheets plastic canvas (near the embroidery section at the craft store)
- 1 piece floral wire of a thicker gauge, about 9 1/2 inches long
- 2 strong small magnets
- 1 set purse closure magnets
- a copy of the Fabric Mailbox Pattern (3444) over at Giver’s Log.
See the full Valentines Mailbox tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.