Add a special touch to your Christmas packages with some handmade gift tags! I love this wonderful tutorial from Pretty By Hand – complete with a free, printable PDF. Enjoy!
- 2 pieces of fabric at least as large as the template PLUS 1/4″ extra on all sides for seam allowance
- 1 piece of medium weight fusible interfacing large enough to trace the tag template
- Fabric scissors
- Matching thread
- Tool to turn out corners (I use a bone folder)
- Package of eyelets (3/16″ or 4mm) including the hole-punch and flattening tools
- 12″ length of ribbon or string
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.