My five year old is obsessed with maps and geography and I absolutely want to make one of these scrap maps for his room! What a creative and beautiful way to use up scrap and create a unique piece of art. Want to make one of your very own? Check out the fabulous tutorial over at See Kate Sew for a free map printable and step by step instructions.
- Tons of little scraps. Fifty different kinds, to be exact.
- Printer, printer paper and free map printable.
- Heat n Bond
- a big piece of muslin for the background
- sewing machine
- a piece of plywood to stretch the finished map over
- lace or ribbon for hanging
- hot glue or fabric glue
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.