Need to put the finishing touch on a fairy/princess/good witch/fairy princess costume? Whip up one of these adorable fairy wands with this great tutorial from Pickup Some Creativity via The Train to Crazy!
- Template (free download).
- Fabric scraps, two 5″x5″ squares
- Sparkly fabric paint and spray paint of your color choice
- 1/2″ ribbon, grosgrain or satin
- Matching thread
- 1/2″ diameter dowel
- Cluster fluff type stuffing
- Fabric glue or hot glue gun
- Sewing tools; including scissors, seam ripper, pins or pattern weight, and sewing machine, and helpful to have…pinking shears.
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.