Today it was sunny for the first time in days and I decided I needed to clean out my car. Mainly because there was a smell I couldn’t identify eminating from the backseat. After wading through fish crackers, petrified fruit snacks, 7 sippy cups with unidentified contents and numerous books and action figures, I declared I would once and for all keep my car clean! No eating! No drinking!
We’ll see how long that lasts.
In the meantime, I’m thinking I should sew one of these genius backseat organizers from Jellybean Junkyard! I swear, the backseat WILL be clean. Or at least all the crackers and junk will be shoved into the organizer, which will be infinitely better!
- Main fabric for back piece (need enough for length and width of seat…maybe x 2 if you want to make two!)
- Coordinating fabric for pocket pieces (get about 3/4 to be on the safe side)
- 1/2″ elastic (enough to go around the base of your front passenger seat)
- Medium weight single-sided fusible interfacing
- Coordinating thread
- A lot of junk in your back seat!
How do you keep YOUR backseat organized (or do you)?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.