Does it get much cuter, really? This Precious Piglet hat from Melly Sews via the Train to Crazy is perfect for a quick costume. All you have to do is assemble that hat (go here for the tutorial) and dress your wee one in pink. DONE – and positively scrumptious!
- The pattern (please note: this pattern is licensed for personal use only and by downloading you are agreeing to that license. Thanks!)
- 1/3 yd of light pink fleece
- 1/8 yd of dark pink fleece
- Optional – interfacing for ears
- Tiny scraps of black fleece or felt
Do your kiddos want to dress as fictional characters this year?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.