Every kid needs a superhero cape. I’ve seen several versions and I’m really loving this rendition from Skirt as Top. It’s simple, it’s adorable and it’s perfect for any little boy or girl. What a fun idea for a gift!
- 3/4 to 1yd main fabric and lining
- fusible web (i like steam-a-seam 2 lite)
- two contrasting fabric scraps for the letter/symbol applique
- point turner/knitting needle/pencil
- light/medium weight interfacing (optional)
Who is your favorite superhero?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.