In hot weather, I’m the most comfortable in a skirt. I especially love this skirt because:
- It’s easy to make.
- It’s so chic!
Want to make one (or ten) of your very own? Check out the awesome tutorial over at The Train to Crazy!
- Knit fabric – You will create your pattern to determine how much you need.
- 1 inch knit elastic – Do not buy No-Roll elastic for this skirt because you will be sewing on the elastic.
- A measuring tape to take your own measurements
- Fabric scissors or a rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Coodinating thread
- Sewing machine or serger
- Ballpoint needle for your sewing machine or serger
- Optional: large pattern paper (or use measurements to create the pattern directly on the fabric. read all the steps first so you don’t cut the fabric before the pattern is complete!)
Do you have a particular knit fabric you’d love to use to make this skirt?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.