The end of the school year is rapidly approaching and it’s time to think about teacher appreciation gifts. I ran across this wonderful tutorial from lbg studio for a smart little fabric organizer wallet and I think it’d be just perfect for a teacher gift! You can personalize it with different fabrics and it is a thoughtful gift for someone on the go.
- fabric (she used 3 different prints but that’s optional)
- fusible interfacing (she used Pellon 911FF-Featherweight and Pellon Craft Fuse)
- cotton batting
- 5/8″ braided or knit elastic
- usual sewing supplies: rotary cutter/mat/ruler, scissors, hand sewing needle, soluble fabric pen, pins or binder clips, a walking foot is helpful if you have one
- 3″ x 5″ memo pad
- printable pattern piece – download here
What do you usually give teachers as end of year gifts?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.