I found this adorable fabric basket tutorial from Pink Penguin on Pinterest and just had to share. Ayumi’s got a bunch of really wonderful tutorials, so I encourage you to go check out her blog!
Supplies (these supplies are for this exact basket, feel free to mix it up!):
- Natural Linen: 1/4 yard for Basket Exterior and Handles
- Pink Polka Dots Print: 1/8 yard for Basket Exterior
- Pink Geometric Print: 1/8 yard for Basket Exterior
- Flower Print: 1/8 yard for Basket Exterior
- Green Rabbit Print: 1/2 yard for Lining
- Fleece Batting: 1/2 yard
I think these baskets would be fabulous for playroom storage. What would you use them for?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.