Both of my children love playing in their pretend kitchen AND helping me in the real kitchen. They would adore this Charming Kitchen Cafe Apron from Charm Stitch! This tutorial can easily be made for either a girl or a boy. Love!
- up to half yard main fabric (orange birds) cut to 22.5 inches wide by 13 inches tall 1/4 yard
- contrasting (orange damask) print 2-4 inches x 44 inches wide of the stripe contrast print; you could also substitute 1.5-2 yards of bias trim
- additional scraps smaller than 5 x 5 inches
- 5 x 5 inch batting
- felt or cushy layers for potholder insert
- 1 yard bias trim or twill tape (turquoise trim on potholder)
- orphaned buttons
- fabric glue to stabilize the ends of the twill tape
- cutting tools including ruler, rotary cutter (or scissors) and self-healing cutting mat
- Printed tutorial (free pdf in tutorial)
Do you have a budding chef who would love rocking this apron?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.