Snakes get such a bad rap. But how could you NOT love this cuddly felt plush! He’s super cute and friendly.
Follow this simple tutorial over at Plushka’s Crafts and create a customized, squeezable snake to slither into an Easter basket!
- Download and print out a pattern from HERE
- 25 x 22 sheet of felt of one of your two main colors
- long 70 cm x 17 cm piece of felt for the belly of the snake in the other main color(you can make the belly with the same panels as the front if you don’t have felt piece that is as long)
- 5 of 9 cm x 12 cm felt pieces in different colours for the panels
- Toy stuffing
- Sewing machine
- White and black DMC threads for the eyes
- free printable pattern
Do you work with felt often?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.