Beautiful throw pillows make any room cozy. Mmmcrafts has a tutorial to show you how to make this gorgeous Four Leaf Pillow Cover. The four leaves are wonderful and decorative but I think the contrast piping really makes the pillow. If you’ve never sewn piping now is your chance. The piping instructions in this tutorial are wonderful.
- Existing 18 inch pillow OR 18 inch pillow insert
- 1 yard of mid-weight or decor weight solid cotton fabric for the background color and envelope back
- Midweight or decor weight scraps of colored cotton solids for pieced applique
- 1 package of ready made piping (2.5 yards)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue, *the magic ingredient*
- Disappearing marker
- Template for the leaf applique (provided)
- Coordinating sewing thread
Beginner (you can do this!)
See the full Four Leaf Pillow Cover tutorial here.
Have you made a pillow cover before?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.