Metal coin purse frames are often intimidating. This linen & ruffles coin purse tutorial from Flamingo Toes does an excellent job demystifying the process. She’ll show you how to easily make a coin purse with a metal frame. Isn’t this adorable?
- Small Ball clasp (you can find these online or at Joann’s)
- Fabric for outside – 2 pieces about 7″ x 7″
- 1 1/2″ x 5″ piece for center strip
- Lining Fabric – 2 pieces about 7″ x 7″
- 2 pieces 3″ x 10″ for ruffles
- 2 pieces medium weight Pellon fusible interfacing
- 2 pieces fusible fleece
- 3 buttons
See the full Linen & Ruffles Coin Purse tutorial here.
Have you made a coin purse before? Do they intimidate you?